Annual Forum & Products Exposition
Austin, Texas | August 25 - 28, 2019
- TAGLINE - The Future of Procurement Starts Here
- Where over 1,400 procurement professionals come together to turn ideas into reality.
- Over 70 educational workshop sessions
- Over 250 suppliers showcasing the latest government products and services
- 18+ Contact Hours
Whether you are new to the profession or a seasoned veteran, we have something for you. Forum 2019 features over 70 workshop sessions with compelling content on these themes: Construction | Procurement Basics | Procurement Case Studies | Emergency Management/Disaster Planning | Technology
- 94% of Forum attendees would recommend to a colleague
- 94% said networking opportunities exceeded expectations
- 93% said educational sessions exceeded expectations
- For those of you that can't make it to Forum in person, NIGP now offers the chance to participate in select sessions virtually!
STANDARD PRICING May 1 - July 15: Member Price - $940 , Non-Member Price - $1,315
Registration Link: https://www.nigp.org/forumregister
Hotel Link: https://www.nigp.org/forumhotel
For your website
Click above image to download
If you only attend one event this year, this is the one you don't want to miss! #NIGPForum2019 https://www.nigp.org/forum
For Social Media
Use this video: https://www.youtube.com/embed/DPNMF2jdqDI
- Hashtag: #NIGPForum2019
- Hashtag: #1PublicProcurementEventoftheYear
- Hashtag: #TheFutureofProcurementStartsHere
- NIGP Handle: @OfficialNIGP
Use logo above for image:
Suggested Text - If you only attend one event this year, this is the one you don't want to miss! #NIGPForum2019 #TheFutureofProcurementStartsHere #1PublicProcurementEventoftheYear
Register TODAY! Link for registration: https://www.nigp.org/forumregister
[YOUR CHAPTER HEADER/LOGO}
SUBJECT LINE: Don't miss NIGP's Annual Forum & Products Exposition in Austin, Texas
Forum is the largest educational conference exclusively for public procurement in North America. It's a once-a-year event where peers from across the country come together to share ideas, engage and inspire one another and develop strong connections.
Forum features over 70 workshop sessions with compelling content on these topics:
Construction | Cornerstones of Procurement | Procurement Case Studies | Emergency Management/Disaster Planning | Technology
Enjoy inspiring keynote speakers, engage in networking activities and attend the Products Expo – the value you gain is priceless.
For your convenience, a variety of Conference Registration Packages are available.
Together we can achieve more, learn more, engage more.
REGISTER TODAY (Link to https://www.nigp.org/forumregister)