NIGP-CPP is one of several ways a procurement professional can be publicly recognized for the achievement of competencies. The program is offered by NIGP – the leading public procurement association that serves as a trusted advisor to more than 2,600+ public agencies and 17,300 public procurement professionals throughout North America.
WHAT MAKES IT UNIQUE?
The program offers unique attributes when compared to other procurement-related professional certifications:
- Target: Procurement Leaders
- Source: Public Procurement Competency Framework
- Standards: Designed to Follow Professional Certification Criteria
- Focus: Competency-Based Modular Exams
- Flexibility: Designed with the Fast-Paced Professional in Mind
- Equity: All Candidates Treated the Same
- Relevance: Certification is Integrated with Research and Life-Long Learning
- Career Planning: NIGP’s Credentialing System Provides Variety
- Service Level: NIGP is Committed to Providing Exceptional Service
And since the NIGP-CPP is integrated within NIGP’s Pathways program, the certification program complements NIGP’s research program and the constantly expanding learning modules; providing assurances that the NIGP-CPP remains relevant to the competencies you need to be a successful leader in your career – today and into the future.
DIRECTORY OF CURRENT NIGP-CPPs
Current NIGP-CPPs are those individuals who have successfully attained the competency-based qualifications set forth by the NIGP Certification Commission for procurement leaders and have earned the prestigious NIGP Certified Procurement Professional (NIGP-CPP). The NIGP-CPP is the only certification promoted, managed and administered by NIGP.
LISTING OF THOSE WITH THE NIGP-CPP RETIRED STATUS
The NIGP-CPP Retired status is available to any current NIGP-CPP who is fully retired from active practice in the profession, including part-time work, consulting, instructing, or independent contracting in the procurement field. An individual with the NIGP-CPP Retired status is not a current NIGP-CPP certificant and is not required to recertify once the NIGP-CPP Status is obtained. All individuals with the NIGP-CPP Retired Status must use either the title NIGP-CPP Retired or the acronym NIGP-CPP Ret. to designate that they are not active and current NIGP-CPP certification holders.