2:00 PM - 4:00 PM EST
Contact Hours: 2 | CEUs: 0.2
June 6, 2:00 - 4:00 PM EST
This lab will help participants overcome their fear of public speaking and develop effective presentation skills. Participants will be expected to give a 3-minute presentation and receive valuable feedback based on a set of criteria.
- Learn how to make a positive first impression
- Prepare and structure your presentations through the art of storytelling, voice projection, and image perception
Register for Presentation Skills
Microsoft Excel: Linking & Sharing Data
June 27, 2:00 - 4:00 PM EST
Some of the most valuable and time-saving features in Excel are the choices to link and share worksheet data. Find out how to easily reference and summarize data from other worksheets, learn how to use Excel data in other programs, and look at options to protect data.
- Linking within a workbook
- Linking and updating across workbooks
- Sharing Excel data with other programs (Word, PowerPoint)
- Applying protection
- Handling comments
- Creating hyperlinks to other files and resources