Gain brand recognition and credibility for your organization by reaching out to our members with relevant messaging and advertising across our marketing channels.
Executive Briefings: Webinars
Participants per webinar
New Opportunity – Just Recently Made Available to Suppliers!
Design your message, determine the content topic, and choose the speakers for member webinars. Here’s your opportunity to speak directly to those purchasing 4-trillion worth of goods and services in the state, local and education markets.
- 60 minute presentation followed by up to 30 minutes if Q&A
- Excellent lead generation program
- Customized pre-Webinar communications
- Customized post-Webinar survey
- Average of 500+ participants per webinar (depending on topic and select audience target)
Sample Webinar Executive Briefing
Display Advertising: NIGP.org, Aspire, & NSite
NIGP's official website is a one-stop online portal for tools and resources for the public procurement profession. Reach this community and its decision makers through display advertising on NIGP.org.
NIGP's premier learning platform Aspire offers an ever-expanding library of educational opportunities for accessing from anywhere, anytime and anyway.
- $1,500 a month for exclusive branding experience
Special Interest Communities
NIGP's exclusive online communities live on Nsite. This members-only resource features over 55 member-created special interest communities where like-minded members connect, learn, and share resources. Our most popular community Purchissues has over 1,500 members and includes over 19,000 discussions.
Your target message will appear on 10 special interest communities
NIGP offers various email marketing channels to communicate messages about your brand and update members on new product offerings.
- NForm - NIGP’s eNewsletter with a reach of 34,000 subscribers (1x/week)
- NIGP's Education eNewsletter with a reach of 34,000 subscribers (1x/week)
- NIGP Events eNewsletter with a reach of 34,000 subscribers (2x/month)
- NIGP Jobs eNewsletter with a reach of 34,000 subscribers (2x/month)
$500 per newsletter and available on monthly basis