The Agency Advancement Award recognizes agencies who have excelled at implementing a procurement-related program or process improvement within their organization. Agencies big and small are encouraged to apply.
Every application must demonstrate that the program or process improvement meets the following criteria:
- Agencies must demonstrate how their program or process improvement constitutes a significant improvement that benefits the work of the agency and show how the improvement is measurable in terms of both qualitative and quantitative benefits.
- The submission should also specify how the program or process improvement aligns with NIGP’s Values and Guiding Principles of Public Procurement.
- Programs or process improvements must have been implemented within the last two years of the submission deadline.
- Both individuals and teams are encouraged to apply – must be a current NIGP member
- Only one submission per Agency
Agencies are on the front lines solving difficult procurement problems every day, and we want to recognize those successes…I want to encourage agencies to apply for this exciting award to show the incredible value procurement staff bring to their agency.
Amy Flack, NIGP’s Member Council