The Agency Advancement Award is presented to a procurement agency that demonstrates advancement in achieving measurable results and has made a positive impact on its organization through procurement best practices and continuous improvement. This award recognizes an individual or team who has developed a stellar procurement-related program or process improvement that has significantly benefited their agency.
Every application must demonstrate that the program or process improvement meets the following criteria:
- Agencies must demonstrate how their program or process improvement constitutes a significant improvement that benefits the work of the agency, and show how the improvement is measurable in terms of both qualitative and quantitative benefits.
- The submission should also specify how the program or process improvement aligns with NIGP’s Values and Guiding Principles of Public Procurement.
- Programs or process improvements must have been implemented within the last two years of the submission deadline.
- Both individuals and teams are encouraged to apply.
- Only one submission per Agency
- Submission period – April 5 – May 21
The NIGP Member Council will evaluate every award application against the following four primary evaluation criteria that adheres to the process of developing and implementing a program or process improvement:
- Outcome and transferability
Applicants can submit up to 500 words for each evaluation criteria and attach relevant documentation.