COVID19 presents unique challenges to all of us. Many government agencies are operating with uncertainty and forced to make difficult trade-offs because of budget cuts that have left many of our members with no money to continue investing in learning and professional development.
NIGP is Here to Help
Through the generous support of Sourcewell, the NIGP Scholarship program will continue providing funds to ensure your professional development remains intact.
How It Works
NIGP Members are invited to submit a scholarship application now through Sunday, October 18. Over 100 scholarships* (valued at up to $600 each) will be awarded to Members who meet the criteria. Professional development opportunities include two-day and three-day virtual instructor-led offerings from NIGP's Pathways curriculum.
Applications will be reviewed by the NIGP Scholarship Committee and winners will be announced on Monday, November 9th.
Pathways Learning Opportunities
Choose from the following virtual offerings:
- Core Certificate: Foundations of Planning & Analysis
- Core Certificate: Foundations of Strategy & Policy
- Core Certificate: Foundations of Sourcing & Contracting
- Core Certificate: Foundations of Leadership
- Core Certificate: Foundations of Warehousing & Inventory Management
- Specialization Certificate: Technology Procurement
- Specialization Certificate: Construction Procurement
Deadline to apply is Sunday, October 18.
*Scholarships are limited to two individuals per organization.