The QCT is an all-volunteer group comprised of dependable professionals with flexible schedules willing to work behind the scenes at all Forum events.
What are the responsibilities of the QCT?
QCT volunteers assist with both educational sessions and special events.
For meals and special events:
- Set ups for social events
- Badge checking at doors at the start of the events
For educational sessions:
- Introducing Speakers
- Distributing Speaker Gifts
- Checking A/V Equipment
- Hall Monitors
Why should I volunteer?
- To be a part of the inner-workings of a large, educational conference
- To network with other procurement professionals.
- To give back to the profession and the Institute by contributing your time and talents.
- To have fun and participate in a rewarding experience!