Design Your Learning Pathway Based On Your Role
NIGP is proud to introduce another first to our members...Pathways Workforce Development which provides a career roadmap you can follow based on your current and future roles in the public procurement profession.
Why Pathways Workforce?
The days of staying in one job from entry-level until retirement are a thing of the past. Today's professionals are lifelong learners who want to continue gaining new skills for personal and professional growth. NIGP now provides the tools and resources for individuals and organizations to expand the boundaries of your potential and take command of your career journey.
With Pathways Workforce, you are in the driver's seat when it comes to defining your career. NIGP provides a customized roadmap that takes you from point A to Z. Here's what it can do for you:
- Maintain job market competitiveness
- Focus on continued growth and improvement
- Get the flexibility you need to meet the demands of any schedule
- Access to ongoing support for new and seasoned professionals
- Develop overarching competencies needed to be productive in the workplace
NIGP does the due diligence to ensure procurement professionals develop the appropriate competencies you need to succeed in your roles and best service your organization's growth and succession plans. Here's how Pathways Workforce can help your entity:
- Attract new, diverse talent
- Improve employee retention
- Create and maintain a strong leadership pipeline for succession planning
- Develop the organizational infrastructure for a deep and effective talent pool
- Nurture and grow the competencies to deliver effective procurement practices for the public sector