2020 was a challenging year for all of us. Budget cuts have left many of our members and Chapters with no money to continue investing in learning and professional development.
We're grateful to Sourcewell for their generous contribution toward the NIGP Scholarship Program which enables us to continue delivering on our mission of developing, supporting and promoting the public procurement profession.
Phase III of the NIGP Scholarship Program focused on fulfilling the training needs of our Chapters. We're pleased to announce the 5 NIGP Chapter Scholarship Recipients:
- East Tennessee Purchasing Association (ETPA)
- Wisconsin Association for Public Procurement (WAPP)
- Capital Area Purchasing Association (CAPA)
- Public Purchasers Association of Northern Ohio (PPANO)
- Oregon Public Purchasing Association
Each scholarship is valued at $10,000. Professional development opportunities for these Chapters include two-day and three-day virtual instructor-led offerings from NIGP's Pathways curriculum.
Chapters must schedule their classes by March 31, 2021. Students must attend classes by June 30, 2021. Congratulations!
Thanks to the support of: