As we continue to work and adjust to the impacts of COVID-19, we want you to know we are working hard to help minimize the impact on your learning goals and needs. Today, we would like to share with you some of the ways in which we are offering important professional development opportunities at reduced cost.
Over the last 5 months, we've converted our learning to virtual to avoid interruption to the learning services we provide and to keep our employees, our instructors and our participants safe. Members who have taken our training online have enjoyed the experience and appreciated the ability to continue to learn.
We do know online learning may be new for many of you, but we want to assure you that we will do everything we can to make sure you have the same great experience you have come to expect from an NIGP event. If you have questions about this new learning environment, please reach out to us directly so that we can create a solution for you.
To help with budget constraints, we are offering the following through September 30, 2020.
1. New NIGP Year-long calendar. This calendar features NIGP’s virtually facilitated Pathways courses for the year. These courses provide a live NIGP facilitator and the ability to interact and learn with peers from across the country and Canada. Please note, this is not our full offering as Chapters and Entities will be offering courses as well.
To take advantage of special Member pricing, please enter the Code: FORUS01 (must enter using all caps) during registration and you will receive 30% off the following Pathways courses:
· Standardization – August 11
· Evaluation Methods – September 1
· Transformation & Vision Creation – September 3
· Enabling Regulations & Compliance – September 8
· Construction Specialization - September 8 - 10
· International Procurements – September 11
· Construction Specialization – September 15 - 17
· Ethics, Integrity & Transparency – September 15
· Sourcing and Contracting Methods – September 29
2. New On-Demand Planning & Analysis Certificate. This certificate is made up of competencies that can be taken on your own time and results in a digital badge. We are offering this to Members only for $270, normally $300. No promotion code is needed.
NIGP is here to support you and your continued professional development during these unprecedented times. Please contact us if you have any questions or need assistance, we are here to help.
Laura Shelters: Director Content Research & Development: email@example.com
Carrie Rawn: Director Events and Content Delivery: firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Robinson: Events and Program Administrator: email@example.com
Todd Slater, Chief Content Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org