OverviewIn 2021 public agencies ramped up their project volume, running 39% more RFP’s than they did in 2020. In the midst of this, they also faced resource constraints such as reduced headcount during the economic uncertainty at the start of the pandemic. In a time when citizens expect more from government services, how can under-resourced procurement teams keep up with and meet the demand?
- RFP creation and the 95/5 rule: Why ninety-five percent of procurement failures are caused by poor project planning, and how to ensure project success from the start
- Siloed vs. collaborative RFP creation: Why your current process’s tools and workflow may be putting speed and efficiency at risk, and how to transition to a more collaborative approach
- How to get started with RFP collaboration with best-of-breed eProcurement that is easily adopted by all your stakeholders
- The 4 pillars of RFP collaboration, and how to implement them into your day-to-day processes
What You'll Learn
2. Implement the 4 pillars of RFP collaboration into their day-to-day processes
3. Improve the speed and efficiency of their RFP creation
Attendance for Individuals
In order to receive one contact hour, each member needs to register for the webinar individually in advance and then watch the live webinar. Your credit is tabulated by match between your login and your registration.
Attendance for Groups
There is a Group Sign-In Form provided
with each webinar. The group sign-in form does not register anyone for the
webinar, it just verifies live attendance. Each person will receive their login
email on the day of the webinar – this verifies their registration.
The group sign in form verifies that they watched the live webinar.