NIGP, the largest association dedicated solely to public procurement professionals, invites you to submit your presentation for our in-person and virtual conference this August. Be a part of the most diverse and comprehensive event attended by professionals from across the field.
Please use the resources provided to help you prepare the best proposal possible. It is recommended that you review the NIGP Forum 2022 Conference & Exposition Proposal Content Requirements PDF before beginning the process.
We welcome proposals that align to the following themes:
Introductory and deep dive discussions around construction procurement methods—and the benefits and challenges that come with each.
- Design Build
- Architecture & Engineering
- At Risk, Managing Construction Contracts
- Change Orders
- Job Order Contracting (JOC)
Targeted dialogue on the nature, role, and functionality of cooperatives within the procurement function, underscoring the legal nuances, availability, and applicability of cooperatives in support of smarter procurement operations.
- How to work with Cooperatives
Cornerstones of Procurement
Overarching discussions that are focused on the core components of public procurement.
- Contract Compliance
- Contract Management
- Managing Contract Performance
- Common Purchasing Mistakes
- New legislation and Impacts
- Politicians impacting the Procurement Process
- Courtroom Stories
- Small, Women-owned, and Minority-owned Business
- Disparity Studies
- Federal Programs
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Local Preference
- Finance and Procurement
Technology & Innovation
Focused discussions on the digital trends and technology supporting efficient and effective procurements.
- Digital Transformation
- Contracts, Implementation
- Cloud-based Technology
- Terms & Conditions
Sessions that focus on the skills needed to tackle everyday leadership challenges, striving to ensure that leaders (or emerging leaders) have the necessary agility, innovation, and drive to proactively transform their procurement cultures in strategic, practical ways.
- Change Management & Change Leadership
- Conflict Management
- Critical Thinking
- Workforce Development / Developing the Team / Succession Planning
- Building Influencing Skills