Upon successful completion of the certificate, the certificate holder will be able to:
- Analyze the requirements for a project and provide the best solutions for the entity.
- Determine the components and criteria required to successfully award a contract that meets the needs of the end user.
- Describe how to customize terms and conditions in a contract to meet the entity’s needs.
- Evaluate, select, and apply the tools and processes available for a comprehensive procurement plan.
- Analyze the requirements of various internal stakeholders in order to adopt one set of specifications for commonly procured commodities.
- Design contracts that satisfy the shared needs of multiple internal stakeholders to promote efficiency of the procurement function.
- Evaluate cost and price data to determine total cost of ownership to an entity.
- Compare the price of a commodity against the benefit to be derived by the entity to determine whether the expenditure is justifiable.