The Software as a Service (SaaS) market is growing rapidly, with more organizations choosing to use these solutions than ever before. In fact, Gartner estimates that “the global Software as a Service Market will reach a valuation of 117 Billion USD by the end of 2022.”
Whether you are currently implementing SaaS solutions like DocuSign, Dropbox or a cloud-based eSourcing platform; or planning to in the future, you’ll want to join us on January 23rd. We’ll be demystifying the SaaS industry and everything you, as a procurement professional, need to know about it.
We’ll also unveil some key statistics related to SaaS procurement, including average open to close duration, typical number of evaluators and common criteria weighting.
What You'll Learn
After completing this online training session, learners will be able to:
1. Understand how SaaS solutions follow different business models that mean new contract types and procurement requirements
2. Recognize the difference between on-premise software versus cloud computing and what it means for your teams
3. Discuss top security questions to ask before deciding on any type of SaaS solution
4. Understand you should pay extra attention to the service component offered by SaaS providers
5. Realize the “hidden” benefits of these types of solutions