- Establish a JOC program that allows for smaller projects to be completed faster and reduces administrative costs.
- Acquire stakeholder support to establish a JOC program.
- Establish parameters to determine the best procurement method and requirements for the term contracts.
- Establish parameters to determine the best procurement method and requirements for the term contract.
- Manage JOC contracts while ensuring program viability and compliance.
Specialization Certificate: Job Order Contracting
- Date: 05/08/2024
- Start Time: 9:00 AM Eastern Time
- End Time: 6:00 PM Eastern Time
- Hosted By: Central Gulf Coast Chapter of NIGP
- Instructor: Ms. Theresa R. Bauccio-Teschlog, NIGP-CPP, CPPBProcurement ManagerMs. Theresa R. Bauccio-Teschlog, NIGP-CPP, CPPB
Theresa is the Purchasing Manager for the City of Everett in Everett Washington. She has 20+ years of procurement experience of which, over 16 years have been spent in public purchasing. She enjoys conducting Requests for Proposals for service contracts and administering construction projects from cradle to grave. Theresa has participated on both the Specifications and Protests Global Best Practice Task Force teams. In her spare time, she frequently teaches Adding Value to Procurement, World Class Procurement Practices, and Managing your End Users and Suppliers: “It’s all about Relationships!. She is a past Membership Secretary for the Washington State Chapter of NIGP and is currently the chapter’s Education and Research Chair.
Theresa is a graduate of Seattle University where she earned her Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with a dual concentration in both Operations Management and Marketing.
On the Faculty of:
Contract Administration in the Public Sector
Contracting for Construction Services
Developing and Managing Requests for Proposals in the Public Sector
- Level: Advanced Practitioner
- Format: Virtual Instructor-Led
- Contact Hours: 8
- CEUs: 0.8
Job Order Contracting (JOC) is a subset of construction procurement and typically used for smaller construction procurements. The use of Job Order Contracting is growing as entities are trying to find ways to achieve growth and maintenance goals while staying within budget and time constraints. To successfully implement a JOC, procurement needs to establish a JOC program. Procurement must also communicate with suppliers about JOC opportunities and manage contracts to ensure compliance with contract terms.