Upon successful completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Clarify responsibility and the definition of “sustainability” to establish a framework for a sustainability program.
- Develop a sustainability plan by identifying important aspects of a sustainability program and determining strategies for overcoming obstacles.
- Develop a sustainability plan to market achievements and mitigate risks.
- Develop training and communications plans to minimize risks to sustainability plans.
- Implement a sustainability plan while keeping stakeholders engaged.