- Identify and define public procurement legal terms, concepts, and principles.
- Describe how the three categories of law—the common law, legislative/statutory law, and administrative law—apply to public procurement.
- Apply basic legal concepts and principles to practical public procurement situations.
Competency Module: Enabling Regulations and Compliance
- Date: 05/28/2024
- Start Time: 1:00 PM Eastern Time
- End Time: 5:00 PM Eastern Time
- Level: Foundation
- Format: Virtual Instructor-Led
- Contact Hours: 4
- CEUs: 0.4
Like all things, the practices of public procurement professionals are regulated based on the common, statutory, and administrative laws that bind and protect the responsibilities of public entities across North America. Practitioners must be empowered to not only identify and define those terms commonly associated with the legal profession but also be able to describe and apply the predominant categories of law within the larger function.