Brought to you by: Bonfire
But not all digital transformation is created equal and not all public procurement teams started at the same place. Different agencies were (and still are) in different stages of digitally transforming legacy systems and paper-based processes when COVID-19 hit, and as a result, four different types of agencies emerged—the digital-first agency, the accelerated change agency, the patchwork agency, and the traditional agency.
What You'll Learn
Make sure to join this session to learn:
- What the four types of digital agencies are and their characteristics
- How to determine what group your agency falls into
- Recommendations for navigating procurement's "next normal" based on where you are today
- What "procurement's digital imperative" means for you, and how COVID-19 and remote work became a catalyst for this era of procurement
- Why now is the time to re-evaluate the systems and processes put in place in the early days of COVID-19 to implement more sustainable, long-term solutions
Anthony Berry leads the effort to help procurement teams understand how they can solve their business problems through technology. He is responsible for working with cross-functional teams to gain a technical understanding of Bonfire, build out industry-specific demonstrations of the tool, and provide the sales team and prospects with meaningful materials and applicable use case scenarios within the Bonfire platform.
With a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Wilfred Laurier University, Anthony is passionate about collaborating with people, gaining insight into their day-to-day challenges, and helping procurement teams understand how their current processes can be enhanced with technology.
Attendance for Individuals
In order to receive one contact hour, each member needs to register for the webinar individually in advance and then watch the live webinar. Your credit is tabulated by match between your login and your registration.
Attendance for Groups
There is a Group Sign-In Form provided
with each webinar. The group sign-in form does not register anyone for the
webinar, it just verifies live attendance. Each person will receive their login
email on the day of the webinar – this verifies their registration.
The group sign in form verifies that they watched the live webinar.