Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Classify and differentiate “post-award activities” versus “pre-award activities.”
- Plan and facilitate a contract/project kick off meeting.
- Use standardized tools and standard operating procedures.
- Train the project manager and supplier on project monitoring, documentation, and deliverables.
- Manage rejections and remedies.
- Successfully mediate and resolve a dispute by a contractor.
- Successfully modify a contract.
- Make a decision to terminate a contract.