If all exam requirements are not completed within the two-year application validity period, the individual will need to reapply for NIGP-CPP Certification.
To reapply after the two-year expiration date:
- The individual is required to complete a new online application,
- Upload all required documents
- Provide all employment experience and employment verifier details (Pathways A – E)
- Remit the non-refundable $150 application fee.
- Additionally, all exam requirements would have to be completed during the new two-year application period.
- No exam results from a previous application period will carry over to a new application period.