Safeware, Inc., delivers efficient procurement solutions for state and local government agencies to support all of their safety needs. We have spent over 40 years providing solutions for public safety leaders in the largest cities, counties and states across the country. We understand the challenges involved with buying protective and life-saving solutions for your agency. Our goal is to work beside you to identify the proper level of safety that you require and provide solutions through world-class manufacturers to meet that need. We have a family of competitively solicited and awarded contracts to assist everyone in this process.
Our company and contracts enable you to:
- Identify, develop and build safety solutions to meet your specific agency needs
- Access to an experienced team of safety individuals, including current and former first responders
- Spend your year-end money and grant dollars for last minute grant purchases in a compliant manner
- Receive brand specific products on contract in a timely manner
- Eliminating substitution and specification problems
- Tying your purchases to competitive, compliant and shovel-ready contracts
- Offering customizable e-procurement solutions, including punchout capabilities
For over 40 years, we’ve been supplying first responders with products for public emergencies including the Oklahoma City Bombing, oil and chemical spills, 9/11 attacks on NYC and the Pentagon, biological attacks on Capitol Hill, Hurricane Katrina, SARS, Ebola, Coronavirus and more. We are proud of our legacy of providing emergency products during the most difficult periods in our nation’s history.
We protect those who protect our country, serving America’s largest cities and counties. Whether you are on the SWAT team, the rescue team, or in the Municipal Water Department, Safeware is by your side.