At a senior level, performs work associated with overall activities of enterprise-wide contract administration. Negotiates, administers, extends, and eliminates contracts. Serves as a liaison between stakeholders and goods and services providers to ensure proper development of contracts in accordance with business objectives, policies, legal requirements, and stakeholder specifications.
- Analyzes market conditions, performance requirements, materials, services, and delivery schedules to aid in contract negotiation strategies.
- Applies complex market analysis and industry intelligence to optimize contract execution.
- Drafts, negotiates, and administrates contracts, ranging from simple to complex, in alignment with business strategy and objectives.
- Deploys expert negotiation techniques and leads the department and enterprise in negotiation strategy development.
- Performs analysis of contract acquisition and changes and provides commercial recommendations to business stakeholders and supply chain leadership.
- Ensures contract compliance with regard to government regulations, company policies and procedures, and applicable legal requirements.
- Collaborates with other departments to coordinate contractual insurance, and broader financial and legal requirements.
- Maintains records as required. Maintains and monitors information related to all contracts.
- Identifies and cultivates strategic partnerships with key stakeholders.
Minimum Qualifications: Nine or more years of experience in procurement, contract administration, or inventory management. A degree in business, supply management, economics, finance or other relevant field may be substituted per LCRA guidelines for certain years of experience. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of strategic sourcing process
- Knowledge of financial analysis methods
- Knowledge of internal control methods
- Knowledge of contract administration best practices
- Skill in drafting, negotiating, and administering contracts
- Skill in effectively resolving conflicts Skill in analyzing business decisions, including assessing risks
- Skill in analyzing and using creativity and data to solve complex problems
- Skill in verbal and written communication, including effectively communicating information to large audiences
- Skill in using databases (e.g., PeopleSoft, SharePoint and Hyland Onbase)
- Skill in research and analysis
- Skill in office productivity applications (e.g., email, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Ability to demonstrate competence, confidence and integrity
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Ability to build trust and earn credibility with others
- Ability to build relationships and work as part of large project teams with multiple competing priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines under tight time constraints
- Ability to balance and manage competing high priority work demands
Please apply at the following website: https://careers.pageuppeople.com/1019/cw/en-us/job/493453/commercial-contract-agent-sr
Name: Katy Siddons