PURPOSE OF JOB
Responsible for ensuring accuracy and consistency across the DCTA organization in the execution of processes related to document controls, purchasing & expenditures, agency performance reporting, and agency accountability reporting. Maintains standards and serves as the organization’s subject matter expert for policies and procedures related to these job functions. Establishes processes and procedures and coordinates with internal stakeholders to enable efficient execution of work tasks
1. Assists in monitoring the performance of work across the organization to ensure compliance with federal and state law, policies, procedures, work programs and budgets.
2. Serve as central point of contact for project and operations-related purchase requests, purchase orders, and invoicing. This requires the individual to have strong working relationships within the organization and functional understanding of the work being accomplished by the various project and operational teams being supported.
3. Ensure consistency, accuracy, and timeliness in ridership reporting across all modes. Support daily, weekly and monthly ridership reporting by ensuring data is presented by modal points of contact in correct form, on-time, to the required data repositories.
4. Responsible for reporting ridership and other required information into the Federal Transit Administration’s National Transit Database. Understand key metrics across all modes and ensure consistency, accuracy, and timeliness of required inputs into NTD.
5. Responsible for completion, accuracy, and timeliness of other regularly required federal reports including, but not limited to Disadvantaged Business Enterprise, Drug and Alcohol, and Safety data Reporting
6. Assist preparation for and completion of Triennial Review records compilation
7. Responsible for establishing and maintaining document control and records retention policies and procedures across the organization. Create records review and retention program based on applicable administrative code and regulations, train responsible staff members on the program, and ensure accountability.
8. Supports execution of individual projects across all departments, as required, by maintaining project records, monitoring, and maintaining project budget, approving invoices, and executing other tasks as directed by the assigned Project Manager.
9. Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required
EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
Minimum of an Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business, Management or a closely related field, Bachelor’s preferred, or an equivalent level education and relevant work experience. Three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in the management of projects involving construction and program controls, with a strong emphasis on design and construction of rail transit systems and facilities. Public transportation and/or rail experience is highly desirable.
All applicants must submit an application: https://www.dcta.net/about-dcta/careers
Name: Athena Forrester
Closing Date: December 31, 2022