- Research and compile required information to prepare and facilitate requests for quotes and competitive solicitations.
- Assist with preparation of contracts, amendments, and agenda memorandums.
- Maintain established records management system for all competitive solicitations.
- Manage contracts database and provide reports as assigned.
- Assist in the solicitation process which includes pre and post award functions including proposal evaluations, bid openings, and pre-proposal conferences.
- Assist with post award contracts and documents including bond and insurance certificates.
- Process purchase requisitions and purchase orders for the Agency.
- Manage and train existing and new suppliers.
- Observe and ensure compliance with applicable policies, laws, rules, and regulations in procurement and assigned responsibilities.
- Research and provide aggregate expenditure reports as assigned.
- Coordinate and resolve performance and billing issues between suppliers, internal customers, and supporting departments.
- Track key performance indicators and provide data analytics for department.
- Train internal customers and supporting departments with procurement policies and procedures.
- Handle confidential materials related to the competitive solicitation process in accordance with all applicable policies, laws, rules, and regulations.
- Attend and participate in various vendor outreach events including professional conventions, and seminars.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Contract Administration, or Supply Chain Management, accompanied by a minimum of two (2) years of procurement experience, preferably in Government procurement. Alternatively, candidates with an Associate's degree should possess a minimum of four (4) years of procurement experience, preferably in Government procurement. Individuals with a High School Diploma or equivalent, including a Florida Special Diploma, must have a minimum of five (5) years of procurement experience, preferably in Government procurement. Candidates with an equivalent combination of experience, training, and education will also be considered.
- A NIGP Certified Professional Public Buyer (CPPB) or NIGP Certified Procurement Professional (CPP) certification is required at the time of hire or must be obtained within three (3) years of hire. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Knowledge of basic Purchasing/Contract standards and Florida Statutes concerning local government purchasing laws and best practices or a willingness to learn.
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of project management.
- Knowledge of technology and computer applications related to specific job functions.
- Skill in reading, interpreting, and applying information in technical manuals and other documents.
- Desire to learn about airport operations, compliance, as well as state and federal grant requirements.
- Effective skills in oral and written communications.
- Ability to work with a variety of personnel and the public.
- Ability to be flexible, handle a variety of tasks, and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to collect, organize and analyze data and make logical decisions.
Submit your application online at: https://flysfb.com/employment/sanford-airport-authority/
Name: Roberta Stanton
Closing Date: December 8, 2023