The Administrative Contract Manager (ACM) manages architectural/engineering, construction and various professional services / goods and services contracts to support Engineering & Construction (E&C). The ACM works collaboratively with departmental and divisional technical managers/staff. Incumbent establishes and maintains effective working relationships relative to contracts with the Engineering & Construction (E&C) Department, Procurement Department, Office of Supplier Diversity & Inclusion and the General Counsel's Office. Work includes applying sound contracting principles and practices coupled with WSSC Water Procurement Regulations, business policies and procedures, and various practices that involve the WSSC Water procurement system.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business administration, contract management, or related discipline
- 3 years of progressively responsible experience in procurement and contract administration - OR -
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 7 years of progressively responsible experience in utility or water, sewer, and wastewater systems in the utility industry that includes tracking and managing documents, contracts and/or policies, invoices, contract issues; resolutions to technical related issues; and the proactive resolution of utility industry procedural and policy issues
- Possession of a valid driver's license, with no more than 4 points, and the ability to obtain and maintain a WSSC Water driver's permit within 90 days of hire or transfer date
Apply directly on our careers site: https://wsscwater.peopleadmin.com/postings/7940
Name: Bella Taylor