Would you like to work for one of the largest and most recognized employers in San Antonio? University Health has an exciting opportunity for you as a Sourcing and Contracting Specialist. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a company with a reputation for exceptional service and patient care. We are committed to providing our employees with an array of medical, dental, and vision packages to support the needs of their families. Some of the wonderful benefits we offer include:
- Advancement opportunities
- Generous benefits packages
- Flexible hours and paid personal leave
- Pet insurance
- We are ranked as one of the best hospitals in South Texas General Responsibilities:
- Performs various basic and advanced duties essential to sourcing, procurement, and the establishment of contracts for products, capital equipment, and services for University Health System and assures system-wide best value is achieved and maintained.
- Responsible for managing sourcing, procurement, and contract documents in collaboration with end users, Group Purchasing Organizations, and Contract Management in alliance with contract compliance and expense reduction initiatives.
- Performs work of considerable difficulty related to the coordination, preparation, competitive solicitation; analytics and negotiation of complex contracts and agreements. Reviews terms and conditions submitted by vendors for conflict with University Health System's terms and conditions.
- Bachelor degree in business, procurement or other related field or four years of procurement experience can offset the Bachelor's degree requirements.
- Three years of contracting, public procurement or sourcing experience is required.
- Three years of increasingly complex contracts experience is preferred. Two years of healthcare and hospital related purchasing experience is preferred.
- Must obtain Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP) certification within twelve months of eligibility.
We promptly review all applications on a daily basis and highly qualified candidates will be contacted directly for an interview. We are actively interviewing so apply today! To apply, please go to our website at: www.BestCareersSA.com