DescriptionThe City of Richmond, Department of Procurement Services is seeking to fill two Procurement Analyst positions with the individuals having the following characteristics and skills: highly motivated; enjoys working in a people-centered team environment focused on customer service, professional development, and use of widely recognized best practices in public procurement; demonstrated effective oral/written communication skills; excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Managing preparation and processing of solicitations (such as IFB, RFP and RFQ), modifications, change orders, and contract renewals by ensuring completeness and compliance;
- Reviewing documents for accuracy, completeness, and compliance;
- Providing consultation and performing procurement functions;
- Performing additional duties as assigned at the local level such as collaborating with Minority Business Program staff, analyzing and processing cooperatives, managing expenditures, assisting with management of the City's cell tower leasing program, etc.;
- Developing productive business relationships with various City agencies;
- Ensuring procurements comply with applicable policies, procedures, and laws;
- Identifying strategic sourcing opportunities to reduce overall costs;
- Actively participating in activities and functions that contribute to professional development;
- Ensuring contracting opportunities to diverse businesses;
- Preparing, coordinating and maintaining current acquisition plans, appropriate milestone charts and related schedules;
- Preparing request for proposals and contract awards; and solicitation documents for procurement actions;
- Releasing solicitations and receiving offers in response.
APPLICATIONS MAY BE SUBMITTED ONLINE AT: https://www.richmondgov.com NOTE: Please take a look at The City of Richmond's website for other opportunities in the Department of Procurement Services.
Name: Department of Human Resources