Would you like to work for one of the largest and most recognized employers in San Antonio? University Health has an exciting opportunity for you as a Supply Chain Data Analyst. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a company with a reputation for exceptional service and patient care. We are committed to providing our employees with an array of medical, dental, and vision packages to support the needs of their families. Some of the wonderful benefits we offer include:
- Advancement opportunities
- Generous benefits packages
- Flexible hours and paid personal leave
- Pet insurance
- We are ranked as one of the best hospitals in South Texas
- Provides support for organizing, cleansing, and analyzing various Supply Chain data through multiple applications. Interpret data, analyze results, and provide insight to determine operational impact, trends and/or opportunities for Supply Chain.
- Continually evaluates all sources of data requested for reporting and recommends ways of automating the collation of this information.
- Conduct data analysis in support of a variety of Supply Chain functions including but not limited to key performance metrics, supply cost performance, sourcing and contracting, the procure to pay function, and inventory management.
- Assist with implementation of new IT systems or functionality and help support and optimize existing systems used throughout the Supply Chain department. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business or other related field OR equivalent experience is required.
- Three to five years of healthcare supply chain experience is preferred.
We promptly review all applications on a daily basis and highly qualified candidates will be contacted directly for an interview. We are actively interviewing so apply today! To apply, please go to our website at: www.BestCareersSA.com