DescriptionThe Atlanta BeltLine is the largest revitalization effort in the history of Atlanta, encompassing almost 20 percent of the city. It features 22 miles of light-rail streetcar transit, several crosstown streetcar transit line extensions to serve the city’s inner core, 33 miles of paved urban trails, over 1,300 acres of new parkland, 46 miles of streetscapes and intersection improvements, one of the South’s largest installations of public art, brownfield reclamation, and the creation of 5,600 affordable housing units and 30,000 jobs in the neighborhoods surrounding the underutilized and abandoned railroad corridor. In addition, ABI is committed to advancing equity and inclusion within the organization, along the corridor, and throughout all programs and projects. Atlanta BeltLine, Inc. (ABI) is seeking a Contract Administrator who will perform a variety of duties supporting all departments within the organization. This position will be responsible for the administration of contracts from a variety of sources to include but not limited to federal, state and grant funding. The Contract Administrator will also be responsible for enforcing ABI’s procurement policies and procedures as well as state and federal laws for all contracts. The Contract Administrator will report directly to the Director of Procurement and work closely with all ABI departments including Design and Construction, Real Estate, Housing, Economic Development, Legal and Finance, to name a few. Procurement involves design/engineering, construction, and other professional consulting services.
• Collaborate with project managers to become knowledgeable about the scope of work
• Coordinate the review of draft contracts and proposed amendments with the Chief Finance Officer, Director of Procurement, General Counsel, and originating department
• Manage the Bonfire Contract Management module
• Track/update the status for contract documents (procurement contracts with documents that may expire throughout the contract i.e., licenses, insurance, certifications, etc.)
• Track/verify DBE certification, proposed utilization, and actual utilization
• Review contract change orders for contract compliance and DBE utilization
• Track DBE pay requests per contract compliance
• Performs cradle to grave contract performance evaluations with ABI project managers.
• Facilitates contract kick-off and close-out meetings with the contractor and ABI PM
• Enforces compliance with ABI Procurement Policies and Procedures
• Reviews language and submittals (bonds/insurance) in contracts/agreements to ensure compliance with State law and ABI policy, proposes alternate language, requests revisions, negotiates terms in conjunction with the General Counsel, and recommends execution of contracts/agreements by the appropriate signatory
• Works with General Counsel to ensure contract compliance for DBE participation and risk management
• Develops and maintains an effective working relationship with vendors, contractors and consultants, and fosters relations between product and service suppliers and all ABI departments
• Other related duties as assigned.
Please see https://beltline.org/about-us/careers/ for other job information and on how to apply
Name: Kim C Nicholson
Closing Date: September 30, 2022