Under the general direction of the Head of Procurement, the Senior Procurement Administrator provides contract services in a timely manner with a high level of customer service/client satisfaction, reviews and drafts contractual documents, negotiates the terms and conditions in contracts, prepares contracts for execution, monitors vendor’s compliance with contractual terms, prepares amendments and renewals when necessary, and manages transactions of a moderate to high level of complexity.
• Leads the RFI/RFQ/RFP development process, including scope of work development, market research, proposal/quote evaluation, negotiating, execution and implementation of contracts including construction projects.
• Negotiates positions and alternatives to reach outcomes that will gain acceptance and commitment of all parties and meet Getty's strategic procurement objectives.
• Analyzes and makes decisions to ensure contract terms and conditions have favorable pricing, terms, etc.
• Writes evaluation and recommendation reports.
• Resolves complex contractual issues.
• Interprets, explains, and applies rules and policy.
• Performs contract analysis and supplier relationship management activities to review the utilization of contracts to make recommendations for changes to contracts based on the analysis.
• Prepares, reviews, amends, and negotiates contracts of a moderate to high level of complexity.
• Prepares and manages RFx processes of a moderate to high level of complexity.
• Works with Legal and Risk Management in order to identify and mitigate risk in contracts.
• Works with stakeholders to gather requirements and to develop scopes of work; Analyzes and evaluates vendor proposals and purchase requests from internal departments for conformity.
• Electronically files and maintains records.
• Shares expertise with junior colleagues.
• Bachelor's degree and 5-8 years relevant experience or a combination of education and relevant experience
• Professional purchasing or contract management certification preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Advanced communication skills to clearly and effectively communicate information to internal and external audiences, client groups and all levels of management
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to review and analyze complex information
• Strong service orientation, demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, customer-focused service environment
• Extremely detail-oriented and able to work well independently, but also able to seek out assistance when needed
• Excellent interpersonal skills, good judgment, and the ability to conduct negotiations in a timely manner
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize a variety of tasks and demands
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn applicable departmental systems
Apply Online: https://www.click2apply.net/DKWjDycgzgjJKcJmYSN8Ak