DescriptionWorking closely with university and community stakeholders to create equitable access to meaningful business opportunities to certified HUBs, this role will engage in planning, development; delivery and reporting of contracting opportunities for minority, women, and service disabled veteran-owned businesses; fostering public value including reviewing procurement processes as related to diverse business participation; establishing diverse participation goals, facilitating Good Faith Effort (GFE); monitoring compliance; and reporting HUB utilization as related to procurements and business contracts.
Relationship Management - Lead efforts to promote transparency and open communication between HUB/SB community and University personnel. Actively participate in regular project meetings and business reviews. Attend meetings (including pre-bid conferences, local outreach events, and economic opportunity forums) and make presentations to inform and engage minority trade/advocacy organizations and HUB vendors of university construction contracting opportunities. Identify training and development needs in the HUB/SB community; plan, develop, and implement workshop/training opportunities. Facilitate meetings between HUB/SB suppliers and appropriate personnel at UT Austin in an effort to foster positive business relationships and safeguard for the highest level of qualified and diverse supplier performance.
• Acquisition Advocacy - Work in partnership with Procurement and Payment Services (PPS) team members and other professionals across the University to engage in strategic sourcing, planning, and execution of procurements to ensure procurement strategies are fair and open in regard to HUB/SB concerns. Review RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, and other related procurement documents for HUB/SB inclusion and consideration. Ensure dissemination of solicitation and contracting opportunity information to HUB/SB suppliers and advocacy organizations.
• Contract Compliance Monitoring - Receive and process documents in support of HUB program activities - including requests to evaluate contracting opportunities for subcontracting probability, HUB Subcontracting Plans (HSPs), Progress Assessment Reports (PARs), and other related documents. Confirm documentation included in solicitation responses, contracts, HSPs, and PARs is compliant with applicable HUB rules. Responsible for timely confirmation, entry, and/or update of HUB participation information in university’s diversity compliance system, and quality control methods.
• Analytics - Create and analyze data regarding HUB/SB utilization in relation to solicitations, contracts, and expenditures. Track and report HUB/SB utilization, goals, and metrics. Draft executive briefs and other communication content and reports as requested.
• Professional Knowledge and Development - Maintain expertise and create goals for professional development. Keep abreast of issues and changes in the supplier diversity field by attending professional meetings, participating in procurement and related organizations. Remain current with market trends through relationships with suppliers and market experts. Maintain a working knowledge of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as well as any internal policies or procedures to ensure behavior exhibited represents the highest level of integrity, honesty, and transparency. Actively participate in and provide expertise in Procurement and Payment Services assigned committees and meetings.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Please apply via https://utaustin.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/UTstaff/details/HUB-Associate--Supplier-Diversity-Program-_R_00025261-1?q=HUB