Responsibilities: Want to collaborate with stakeholders on exciting new cutting-edge technology for PANYNJ's world class facilities? If working in a dynamic fast passed environment on innovative technologies sounds up your ally, then consider the following! The Procurement Department is seeking an energetic individual to join the Technology Acquisitions group to support all phases of procurement, from requisition receipt to contract award. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, reviewing license agreements and contract terms, developing solicitation packages, evaluating offers, and negotiating agreements. The ideal candidate will be flexible, demonstrate professional and ethical behavior with fair and transparent decision making, be able to drive work assignments to effective and efficient conclusion and handle a diverse portfolio. Some assignments will be worked on independently and others will be team based.
Under the supervision of the Manager of Technology Acquisitions, the Technology Procurement Strategic Sourcing Specialist's responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Utilizing the most effective procurement method for the request (bid, call in, RFP, etc.), facilitate all aspects of the strategic sourcing and procurement processes for IT products and services.
* Review and provide targeted feedback on scopes, price sheets and solicitation documents to ensure clarity and completeness.
* Analyze and incorporate input to vendor proposals, subscription and license agreements and other related documents
* On time processing of software and hardware renewals
Qualifications: Candidates must present the following qualifications to be considered eligible for this position:
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university or a minimum of three years relevant Procurement experience may be substituted in lieu of a Bachelor's Degree.
* Minimum of two years' procurement experience. Working knowledge of procurement best practices inclusive of strategic sourcing methods
Desired: Ideal candidates will present the following profile:
* Demonstrated experience negotiating with technology vendors; physical and logical security providers, application and web development and support agreements, or other technology-based master agreements.
* Public sector procurement experience.
* Information technology based contract or project management experience.
* Ability to effectively interpret and work with technology-based contract terms and related documents such as Cloud based, End User License, Maintenance & Subscription agreements.
* Experience developing and maintaining project schedules and delivering completed work product on time in a fast-paced environment with vague information.
* Experience in reviewing and effectively editing scopes of work, price sheets, etc.
* Strong decision-making & problem-solving skills, excellent oral and written communication skills combined with the ability to maintain effective relationships internally and externally with a strong customer service orientation.
* Comfortable navigating and effectively using Electronic Procurement and sourcing tools such as SAP.
* Demonstrated experience with standard business software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, SAP etc.
* Possession of one of the following: Certified Professional Public Buyer (CPPB), Certified Public Purchasing Officer (CPPO), Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/pqGWKLh57R7rVTeL2CgXDW PI201393873
Name: Apply Online
Closing Date: March 10, 2023