DescriptionThe Austin Convention Center Department is hiring two Contract Management Specialist III positions. One position will be part of the Contract Compliance Division and will be responsible for monitoring and enforcing contracts used in the daily operations at ACCD. The second position will be part of the Purchasing Division and will be responsible for overseeing the contract development for the goods and services used in the daily operations at ACCD.
Education and/or Equivalent Experience:
* Graduation with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in a field related to Business Administration, Public Administration, plus four years of experience in a related field.
* Experience may substitute for education up to the maximum of four (4) years.
* A Master’s Degree may substitute for required experience up to two (2) years
* Experience in procurement and/or enforcing contracts for a public agency/governmental entity (City, County, State or Federal) or a convention center.
* Current or prior experience reviewing and managing contract deliverables and resolving contract related discrepancies.
* Experience developing and/or revising solicitation documents such as scopes of work/specifications, bid sheets or other related documents.
* Experience processing and/or having a thorough understanding of formal solicitations such as Invitation for Bid (IFB), Request for Proposal (RFP), and Request for Qualifications (RFQS) that range in complexity, risk and dollar value.
* Experience using an automated purchasing system(s), Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, Power, Word, SharePoint), Adobe Acrobat Pro.
* Ability to travel to more than one work location.
go to: https://www.austincityjobs.org/postings/99090 and click on 'Apply for this Job'