DescriptionWe are currently seeking a talented individual for the position of Procurement & Contracts Coordinator I, II, or III. The successful candidate will c oordinate and administer a wide range of non-contracting programs and services that support the Procurement & Contracts (P&C) function which includes supplier management, proCard, procure-to-pay and associated system applications, business area and supplier data requests, assisting with non-contract related purchasing of goods or services and assisting procurement management with operational needs. Manage the development, running, analyzing, posting and maintenance of department reports to support various requirements of management. Manage department group mailboxes. Creates and maintains systems related to records in an enterprise resource management application like Oracle. Applies technical and business area expertise in support of systems. Performs quality assurance, application testing, application upgrade analysis, business process analysis and system analysis to insure optimum reliability, efficiency and application fit to the business area. Provides strong analytical and decision making skills that enable the team to achieve their goals and objectives while providing excellent customer service.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities (Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.)
Level I - Minimum Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED.
- Two years of experience in a professional business environment working independently and as part of a team Intermediate proficiency level in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point).
- Ability to effectively manage fast turn-around times and high volume of work with competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Possesses strong customer service skills.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills and adheres to deadlines
- Strong analytical ability to gather and summarize data for reports and find solutions to various administrative problems.
- Knowledge of or direct experience in procure-to-pay or supply chain
Level II - Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum qualifications of Level I – three years of practical experience in Procure- to-Pay, supply chain and/or a demonstrated proficiency in the position-related responsibilities of the P&C Coordinator I position.
- Advanced proficiency level in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point).
- Demonstrate high level of ability to verify completeness and accuracy of source documents.
- Ability to compile, review for accuracy, and file applicable compliance guidelines from local, State, and Federal entities that impact the procurement function.
- Associates Degree in general business, information technology, or related field and three years previous experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Level III - Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum qualifications of Level II, five years of direct experience in Procurement- and/or demonstrated proficiency in the position-related responsibilities of the P&C Coordinator II position.
- Associates Degree in general business, information technology, or related field and five years previous experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.