- Supervises staff to include: prioritizing and assigning work; coordinating staff training; and supporting personnel procedures.
- Monitors procurement functions, including: reviewing and approving solicitation specifications; selecting methods for preparing solicitations; and maintaining compliance with ordinances.
- Performs complex procurements requiring various solicitation methods; manages meetings, project schedules, special projects, and other tasks related to evaluating bids, quotes, and proposals.
- Assists in developing division priorities and client procurement strategies; reviews division procedures and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Manages the disposition of assigned assets to ensure proper completion and compliance with regulations.
- Manages procurement projects, including: assigning project roles; developing project timelines; monitoring project progress; and performing related tasks.
- Demonstrates regular and predictable attendance, including attendance at required meetings. This job description is intended to represent only the key areas of responsibilities; specific position assignments will vary depending on the business needs of the department.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field/Master's degree preferred with 7 years of related experience and some supervisory experience; or, all required certifications and 7 years of related experience; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job such as those listed above.
Apply online at www.cityofdearborn.org Copies of college transcripts must be submitted with application. Unofficial is acceptable.
Name: Brett Cieslak, Human Resource Analyst