DescriptionThe Finance department oversees all financial matters and contractual agreements, serving as the DVRPC’s central resource for the acquisition of goods, services, and equipment. This position will work on all administrative aspects of procurement and contracts, providing technical assistance and guidance as necessary, while maintaining a customer-service approach to problem-solving. This is interdependent work using knowledge of procurement and contracting concepts, terms, methodologies, and best practices while operating within DVRPC’s established processes and procedures, and abiding by the applicable Federal, State, and Local rules and regulations that govern the work. The various tasks and responsibilities require high levels of attention to detail and organization during the multiple stages of these processes, as well as maintaining communication lines with DVRPC staff and external partners. Work is assigned, reviewed, and evaluated by the Manager, Office of Procurement and Contracts.
● Review and edit scope of work (SOW), specifications, proposal requirements, and evaluation criteria as part of the preparation of formal competitive solicitation documents including Request for Proposals (RFP), and Request for Qualifications (RFQ).
● negotiate contracts, and select vendors that offer the best value.
● Review proposal submissions, and coordinate and moderate evaluation committee meetings.
● Research, analyze, report, and recommend various cooperative contract opportunities.
● Review and oversee purchasing requisitions.
● Identify potential vendors and obtain vendor quotes to ensure compliance and timely processing.
● Manage approved requisitions and purchase orders (PO), and review monthly credit card reconciliation packages.
● Monitor vendor performance and resolve issues and concerns.
● Review existing contracts and track expiration dates.
● Assist with the preparation of contracts and grant documents utilizing templates, set up electronic signatures, and route contracts through Adobe Sign.
● Maintain accurate contract, solicitation, requisition, subscription, and inventory files, records, and databases.
● Monitor vendor/contractor database for compliance with Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) requirements and DVRPC insurance requirements.
● Interact with key stakeholders in identifying needs and providing guidance throughout procurement and contracting processes.
TO APPLY, SEND RESUME / CV WITH COVER LETTER TO HUMAN RESOURCES VIA: EMAIL: RESUMES@DVRPC.ORG OR FAX: 215-592-9125 https://www.dvrpc.org/humanresources/jobopenings/procurementcontractsseniorspecialist/
Closing Date: June 30, 2023