Thursday March 11
1PM - 3 PM
Engaging Members Differently in 2021
Its a new year which calls for new ideas and perhaps a refresh on tried and true ones. We’ll tap into a broader definition of member engagement to explore engaging members differently for collaborating, meeting and learning.
1:10 - 1:30 PM
Opening Keynote: The Possibilities in a New Year & New Decade
1:30 - 3:00 PM
Engaging Members Differently in 2021: Collaborating, meeting, and learning virtually
- Develop a broader definition of member engagement (beyond events to content, micro-engagement, community service, 1:1 activities); let’s not leave members who aren’t engaging virtually behind
- Share innovative ideas for engaging members
- Idea storming: what activities can we offer virtually that are new and different? What new initiatives can we consider? How can we think small in-person to complement virtual?
- Beyond traditional channels: How are chapters convening boards to get the job done? Are people pushing video updates?
- How to enhance meeting virtually
Team meeting: Thursday, March 25
1:00 - 2:00 PM
This collaborative session is a chance for you to connect with peers for a deeper dive discussion around the main topics covered in the general session. Each team meeting gives participants a chance to network with as many peers as possible during the program.