Prior to entering the classroom environment, students will be enrolled in the following self-paced courses to learn and practice necessary concepts.
- Technology Basics for the Procurement Professional
- Negotiating Technology Agreements
As outlined above, all students must successfully complete a timed post-course assessment upon completion of the learning experience. Assessments can be taken up to three (3) times to achieve a passing score. If a learner is unsuccessful in achieving a passing score within these attempts, they will be required to take the course again. For the Foundations of Technology Procurement Specialty Certificate, students will have 90 minutes to complete all questions in the assessment, with any questions not answered being marked “Incorrect” within Aspire. Once learners receive access, they will have ten (10) calendar days to complete the assessment. Students who do not complete the assessment within this time frame will be required to retake the course.
- 3 day virtual course. Including pre-class assignments at least two weeks in advance of the course and post-class follow up
- Register online with credit card
- Register online and upload a Purchase Order
- Register by fax and download the print & fax form
*FORM OF PAYMENT MUST ACCOMPANY REGISTRATION FORM FOR ORDER TO BE PROCESSED
Methods of Payment Accepted: Check (make checks payable to NIGP), Purchase Orders (via print and fax form or online), and Credit Cards (Master Card, Visa, and American Express).
If paying by check, please make check payable to NIGP and send payment to:
NIGP, Attn: Seminar Registration
2411 Dulles Corner Park, Suite 350
Herndon, VA 20171