- Establish a JOC program that allows for smaller projects to be completed faster and reduces administrative costs.
- Acquire stakeholder support to establish a JOC program.
- Establish parameters to determine the best procurement method and requirements for the term contracts.
- Establish parameters to determine the best procurement method and requirements for the term contract.
- Manage JOC contracts while ensuring program viability and compliance.
Specialization Certificate: Job Order Contracting
- Date: 04/16/2024
- Start Time: 11:00 AM Eastern Time
- End Time: 8:00 PM Eastern Time
- Level: Advanced Practitioner
- Format: Virtual Instructor-Led
- Contact Hours: 7.5
- CEUs: 0.8
Job Order Contracting (JOC) is a subset of construction procurement and typically used for smaller construction procurements. The use of Job Order Contracting is growing as entities are trying to find ways to achieve growth and maintenance goals while staying within budget and time constraints. To successfully implement a JOC, procurement needs to establish a JOC program. Procurement must also communicate with suppliers about JOC opportunities and manage contracts to ensure compliance with contract terms.