- Demonstrate knowledge of the content of the six domains in the body of knowledge as it relates to the CPPO Examination.
- Describe the testing environment for the certification exams.
- Explain various methods of study that will help prepare for the exam.
- Date: 06/20/2024 - 06/21/2024
- Start Time: 8:00 AM Eastern Time
- End Time: 5:00 PM Eastern Time
- Instructor: Ms. Lynda Allair, NIGP-CPP, CPPORetiredMs. Lynda Allair, NIGP-CPP, CPPOLynda Allair, CPPO has forty years of experience as a Public Sector Procurement Leader, involving policy development, post-merger amalgamation of functional groups, complex acquisitions, project implementation and change management, as well as business transformation within the provincial, municipal and health care sectors. Lynda retired from the BPS Supply Chain Secretariat, now a division of Supply Chain Ontario, for which she was a Project Lead providing project management advice and support to the broader public sector to modernize supply chain processes. Lynda is a Content Developer and Instructor for NIGP: The Institute for Public Procurement. She also instructs courses in public procurement at the University of Guelph and others upon request, as well as providing consulting services through NIGP's Consulting program. She is a frequent speaker at NIGP Forum and other public sector events. She is a Past President of the Ontario Public Buyers Association chapter of NIGP and served nearly ten years as a Canadian Public Procurement Council (CPPC) Board member from its inception. She is a Lions Club member, a Library Board member, Chair of her local Church Board and volunteers within the community. On the Faculty of: Pathways Program; Alternative Dispute Resolution; CPPB Prep; CPPO Prep; Legal Aspects of Public Purchasing; and Risk Management in Public Contracting.
- Level: Advanced Practitioner
- Format: Virtual Instructor-Led
- Contact Hours: 16
In an effort to prepare candidates for the computer-based CPPO exam containing 175 questions, this course provides a review that addresses key information on topics identified in the UPPCC Body of Knowledge. Considered as a tool to help the student in assessing their own strengths and weaknesses, as they relate to the subject matter, this course is only a part of the candidates overall study plan for preparation. Participation in this class does not guarantee success on the examination.