NIGP's Management: Mission and Public Benefit course creates a dedicated learning experience where students leave with ability to:
- Recognize the entity leadership's priorities and desired outcomes.
- Gain an invitation to access what is being planned before budgets are approved.
- Increase efficiency by aligning the procurement function's actions to deliver on the entity leadership's desired outcomes.
- Gains support for the procurement function, by effectively reporting Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and performance measures that gain attention from the entity leadership
- Minimize Procurement's costs and maximize savings that can be repurposed for the entity's previously unfunded priorities
- Be recognized as a key participant in developing a long-term, entity-wide strategic-supply plan.
- Identify the social benefit of business activities (social return on investment aspect).
- Develop relationships with entity leadership to gain trust and insight.
- Communicate clearly with Procurement and c-suite to drive maximum effectiveness and efficiency.