- Understand the importance of establishing one point of contact
- Establish the appropriate level of communication within the framework of the solicitation
- Prepare for questions/clarifications, discussions, negotiations, interviews, demonstrations
- Developing processes (step-by-step for each)
Learning Lab 3 - RFP: Communication/Engagement with Suppliers
- Date: 10/19/2021
- Start Time: 12:30 PM Eastern Time
- End Time: 2:30 PM Eastern Time
- Instructor: Online LearningOnline LearningPhone: 800-367-6447 — Fax: 703-736-9644Online, self paced learning, anytime, anywhere you want. Be sure to check out all the ONLINE offerings we have! Recommendations? Comments? Please send us an email at the address listed above. We'd love to hear from you!
- Level: Foundation
- Format: Virtual Instructor-Led
- Contact Hours: 2
- CEUs: 0.2
This 10-part Learning Labs series uses the recently revised Global Best Practice (GBP) on Request for Proposals as the framework to delve into more detail on each of the elements in the GBP. Participants will receive handouts for each registered Learning Lab. Participants can expect detailed discussion on practical application, including case studies, of best practice elements.