Upon successful completion of the certificate, the certificate holder will be able to:
- Analyze the requirements for a procurement and determine which transportation and logistics processes provide the best solutions for the entity.
- Increase service to internal customers to provide faster warehousing turnaround.
- Define freight and logistics terms and conditions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify warehousing and logistics issues or concerns, to include the storage, movement, and delivery of commodities throughout the life of their usage in order to best meet entity needs.
- Track the precise location and distribution points of goods and assets at any point in the process.
- Discuss various techniques for safely and effectively managing inventories and optimizing inventory supply services to stakeholders.
- Develop processes and procedures to ensure safe, efficient, and ethically-aligned disposal of surplus, excess, or obsolete commodities.
- Decrease on-site physical injury through effective safety protocol.
- Reduce waste and risk of security breaches through effective commodity evaluation and disposal methodology.