Project volumes are soaring and public procurement teams have leapt into action.
With staffing and capacity constraints (and a host of other hurdles), teams are under increasing pressure to do more with less—but are rising to the challenge. We took a deep dive into the Bonfire databases and third-party data to understand how procurement teams are managing historic levels of federal funding to answer the question that’s on everyone’s mind: how can I make a lasting impact on my community amidst these new challenges and priorities, and how can I learn from the expertise of my peers?
In this webinar, we take you through Bonfire’s annual State of Public Sourcing report so you can learn how public procurement teams like yours are tapping into the power of vendor diversity, collaboration, and technology to make the most out of federal funding and the impact it has on your community.
What You'll Learn
completing this online training session, you will know:
1. How public agencies are using and managing funding like IIJA and ARPA
2. What types of projects agencies are prioritizing
3. What projects volumes look like and how teams are handling them
4. How you can improve your vendor engagement and diversity initiatives
5. How your peers are leveraging technology to meet new challenges and demands
6. What five procurement superpowers will enable procurement teams to tackle these new challenges in stride
Attendance for Individuals
In order to receive one contact hour,
each member needs to register for the webinar individually in advance and then
watch the live webinar. Your credit is tabulated by match between your login
and your registration.
Attendance for Groups
There is a Group Sign-In Form provided
with each webinar. The group sign-in form does not register anyone for the
webinar, it just verifies live attendance. Each person will receive their login
email on the day of the webinar – this verifies their registration.
The group sign in form verifies that they watched the live webinar.
firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive your login information by 12 pm
ET on the day of the webinar.