- Understand the definition of a Request for Proposals
- Explain the difference between an RFP and other solicitation methods
- Able to choose when best to use the RFP solicitation process
- Describe each step in the RFP process
- Determine the time frame required for an RFP solicitation
Learning Lab 1 - RFP: Introduction to Request for Proposals
- Date: 10/05/2021
- Start Time: 12:30 PM Eastern Time
- End Time: 2:30 PM Eastern Time
- Instructor: Online LearningOnline LearningPhone: 800-367-6447 — Fax: 703-736-9644Online, self paced learning, anytime, anywhere you want. Be sure to check out all the ONLINE offerings we have! Recommendations? Comments? Please send us an email at the address listed above. We'd love to hear from you!
- Level: Foundation
- Format: Virtual Instructor-Led
- Contact Hours: 2
- CEUs: 0.2
This 10-part Learning Labs series uses the recently revised Global Best Practice (GBP) on Request for Proposals as the framework to delve into more detail on each of the elements in the GBP. Participants will receive handouts for each registered Learning Lab. Participants can expect detailed discussion on practical application, including case studies, of best practice elements.