- Review a statement of work or requirements
- Know what words or phrases are problematic
- Identify a statement of work that is poorly written
- Develop suggestions to improve a poorly written statement of work
Learning Lab 6B - RFP: Scope of Work/Requirement Writing
- Date: 11/02/2021
- Start Time: 3:00 PM Eastern Time
- End Time: 5:00 PM Eastern Time
- Instructor: Online LearningOnline LearningPhone: 800-367-6447 — Fax: 703-736-9644Online, self paced learning, anytime, anywhere you want. Be sure to check out all the ONLINE offerings we have! Recommendations? Comments? Please send us an email at the address listed above. We'd love to hear from you!
- Level: Foundation
- Format: Virtual Instructor-Led
- Contact Hours: 2
- CEUs: 0.2
This 10-part Learning Labs series uses the recently revised Global Best Practice (GBP) on Request for Proposals as the framework to delve into more detail on each of the elements in the GBP. Participants will receive handouts for each registered Learning Lab. Participants can expect detailed discussion on practical application, including case studies, of best practice elements.