- Assist the end user in developing and preparing effective and open specifications, pricing strategies, and terms and conditions to promote maximum competition in the marketplace.
- Assess stakeholder standardization requirements to determine supplier testing or demonstration needs.
Competency Module: Specification Development
- Date: 09/27/2022
- Start Time: 9:00 AM Central Time
- End Time: 1:00 PM Central Time
- Hosted By: Minnesota Chapter of NIGP
- Instructor: Ms. Theresa R. Bauccio-Teschlog, NIGP-CPP, CPPBProcurement ManagerMs. Theresa R. Bauccio-Teschlog, NIGP-CPP, CPPB
Theresa is the Purchasing Manager for the City of Everett in Everett Washington. She has 20+ years of procurement experience of which, over 16 years have been spent in public purchasing. She enjoys conducting Requests for Proposals for service contracts and administering construction projects from cradle to grave. Theresa has participated on both the Specifications and Protests Global Best Practice Task Force teams. In her spare time, she frequently teaches Adding Value to Procurement, World Class Procurement Practices, and Managing your End Users and Suppliers: “It’s all about Relationships!. She is a past Membership Secretary for the Washington State Chapter of NIGP and is currently the chapter’s Education and Research Chair.
Theresa is a graduate of Seattle University where she earned her Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration with a dual concentration in both Operations Management and Marketing.
On the Faculty of:
Contract Administration in the Public Sector
Contracting for Construction Services
Developing and Managing Requests for Proposals in the Public Sector
- Level: Foundation
- Format: Virtual Instructor-Led
- Contact Hours: 4
- CEUs: 0.4