- Examine and practice techniques for developing your leaders.
- Practice the nuggets of leadership wisdom.
- Mentor emerging leaders as you apply the golden nuggets learned.
- Date: 02/27/2024 - 03/26/2024
- Instructor: Ms. Lourdes Coss, NIGP-CPP, CPPO, MPAMs. Lourdes Coss, NIGP-CPP, CPPO, MPALourdes Coss, MPA, CPPO - is the author of “Procurement Methods: Effective Techniques;” a certified John Maxwell Team Coach, Speaker, Teacher, and Trainer. She's also certified to train and consult on D.I.S.C. Personality Assessment Tool. Lourdes is an accomplished procurement professional with approximately 30 years of experience, 17 of which were leading procurement transformations in large organizations. Lourdes held Chief Procurement Officer and executive level positions in major public organizations, such as: City of Chicago, University of Illinois at Chicago, Public Building Commission of Chicago, Cook County, and City of Houston; and is now working with Canon Solutions America as a subject matter expert for government. She continues to add value to public entities through consulting, training, and as an NIGP instructor. Lourdes led transformative changes in various agencies leading to savings in excess of $150 Million, higher personnel credentials; and transition to strategic/value add operations. She authored and implemented the procurement code for the City of Houston and participated in the development of and implemented the procurement code for Cook County. Achievements include: national awards for operational excellence, cost savings, 2016 Spirit of NIGP, and 2018 NIGP Integrity Award. Lourdes also held positions on various Boards, including NIGP. She graduated magna cum laude from the University of Puerto Rico and received her MPA from Florida State University.
- Level: Management
- Format: Virtual Instructor-Led
- Contact Hours: 10
This Mastermind series meets live virtually for 5 sessions and is for those individuals what want to build their executive leadership skills, create a legacy by developing other leaders, and get the very best out of their team and the organization.
Sessions are designed to help the experienced leader grow by exploring John Maxwell's most valuable lessons about priorities, focus, connection, choices, teamwork, and many gold nuggets of wisdom from more than forty years of leading in an engaging and powerful way.
During this series you engage in discussions around the leadership nugget presented. This will be an opportunity to share thoughts, experiences, ideas, and reflections in a safe and supportive environment.
Each participants will receive John Maxwell's signature book: Leadership Gold
To ensure timely delivery of the book, please be sure to fill out the book mailing form linked in your registration confirmation email.
- February 27 12-2 PM ET
- February 29 12-2 PM ET
- March 12 12-2 PM ET
- March 19 12-2 PM ET
- March 26 12-2 PM ET