- Demonstrate knowledge of the content of the six domains in the body of knowledge as it relates to the CPPO Examination.
- Describe the testing environment for the certification exams.
- Explain various methods of study that will help prepare for the exam.
- Date: 10/02/2023 - 10/03/2023
- Start Time: 9:00 AM Eastern Time
- End Time: 6:00 PM Eastern Time
- Level: Advanced Practitioner
- Format: Virtual Instructor-Led
- Contact Hours: 15
In an effort to prepare candidates for the computer-based CPPO exam containing 175 questions, this course provides a review that addresses key information on topics identified in the UPPCC Body of Knowledge. Considered as a tool to help the student in assessing their own strengths and weaknesses, as they relate to the subject matter, this course is only a part of the candidates overall study plan for preparation. Participation in this class does not guarantee success on the examination.