This course is based on higher dollar sealed competitive negotiation procurement. It covers the skills and knowledge needed for this type of procurement. Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify questions that should be asked at the beginning of the RFP process.
- Distinguish between the different components of an RFP..
- Determine what should be in a checklist to assess whether a proposal is responsive.
- Compare different methods of reaching a final decision.
- Analyze how the best value approach is applied to the RFP process.